2015 will feature two Homefest home shows.
The first show will be in August of 2015 and will be titled Homefest Triple Crown –The Equestrian and St. Leger. This show will feature traditional suburban single family homes in The Equestrian section of Triple Crown and in a patio home section of Triple Crown known as St. Leger. The single family homes will range in price from the $500’s to the $800’s, while the patio homes will range in price from the $400’s to the $600’s.
The second show will be Homefest Manhattan Harbour in September. This long awaited riverfront community in Dayton, Kentucky has been a buzz in the community for a decade. Homes in Homefest Manhattan Harbour will begin at $1 million.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to invest in a Homefest home. Show homes like these are of a superb value. Vendors and suppliers give the builders a discount on new items and complimentary upgrades to showcase the latest and greatest in home products. These savings can be significant in a brand new home; at times totaling tens of thousands of dollars.
There are outstanding benefits by investing in a HomeFest home. They include:
- Vendor Upgrades worth ten's of thousands of dollars
- Vendor discounts worth ten's of thousands of dollars
- The latest in home design and construction technology
- Energy efficient newly built homes to save you on your monthly energy bill
- The convenience of having the latest in colors, counters, cabinets and more!
- The peace of mind knowing that all homes are constructed by Registered Builders
To be put in touch with Registered Builders to build a home in one of our Homefest opportunities contact Melanie Meyer, Director of Shows & Events at (859) 331-9500 or by email at email@example.com