Creation of the Scholarship:
This scholarship was established by the Home Builders Association of Northern
Kentucky's Associates Council to assist students in pursuing a vocational education
from the Enzweiler Apprentice Training Program.
Value of the Scholarship
The value of the scholarship is up to $1050.00. At least two scholarships will be provided
General Scholarship Information
1. The scholarship monies must be used towards tuition or books for the Enzweiler
Apprentice Training Program
2. The scholarship award will be made out in the name of the Home Builders
Association of Northern Kentucky
3. The scholarship is valid only for the current class year.
4. The scholarship is to be awarded prior to the fall semester of school.
5. Applications must be sent to the HBANKY at 2751 Circleport Drive, Erlanger, KY
Qualifications of the Applicant
1. Applicant must be enrolled in the Enzweiler Apprentice Training Program for the
upcoming fall semester
2. Applicant may receive tuition assistance from their employer
3. Applicant must exhibit good character
Applying for the Scholarship
1. Each applicant must complete the application form.
2. Each applicant must write a brief statement regarding his/her intentions of working in
one of the trades offered in the Enzweiler Apprentice Training Program. Statements
must be 250-500 words.
3. Applications must be mailed or delivered to the Home Builders Association of
Northern Kentucky, 2751 Circleport Drive, Erlanger, KY 41018 by July 15.
Selection of Scholarship Recipient
1. Race, creed, or sex will not be factors in the selection of the recipient.
2. A panel of judges including members of the Associates Board of Governors will
review the applicant's request for the scholarship.
3. Financial need, scholastic performance, and career intentions will be taken into
consideration when determining recipient.
Application Deadline: June 28th, 2013